History of Raiders TKD Group
Raiders TKD was registered in the later part of year 2002 with the national body, Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF) who
is also affiliated to the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF). She has been quietly promoting the arts of Taekwondo to the public
and bringing out young and promising Taekwondo practitioner.
Raiders started off with about 50 members till the present robust membership of 120 under the guidance of chief instructor,
Mdm Koh Poh Ling and Polo Teo.
Raiders started her first tournament in the National Championship 2007 organized by STF. Under her flag, she has produced
her 1st batch of 31 pioneer players with 12 of them clinching their medals. It will be a good start for Raiders.
Objectives of the Club
1. Seeks to promote Taekwondo and makes it accessible to all populations.
2. Developing and upbringing of members.
3. Expanding the network to educational centers, private institutions etc.
1. To achieve more sporting excellence
2. To provide optimum opportunities to develop members' potential.
3. To gear up more promising young players, contributing their skills to the national team.
Taekwondo Federation - Taekwondo's Pledge
“We, the members of Singapore Taekwondo
Federation, pledge that
• we shall remain humble, honest and
helpful at all times,
• we shall respect our elders, parents, coaches, seniors and one another regardless
of race, language, class or creed,
• we shall believe in ourselves and persist no matter how great the challenge to achieve
our noble aspirations,
• we shall develop our characters, qualities and abilities to serve our community
and our country and
• we shall abide by the rules and regulations of taekwondo and the laws of Singapore.”